Thursday, July 21, 2011

Where do I shop?

I can't tell you how many times a day i get asked "where do you shop?" and since I live in a place that has only a few of the stores my kids tend to wear I usually answer the question with "ohhh i shop online" and try to leave it at that. If they tend to ask more questions then I will give them more of an explanation.
So where do I shop and why, well I shop at alot of different stores. I'll highlight a few of my favorites.

Baby Gap My love obsession with Baby Gap started around the time my daughter turned one, I loved their sassy style offerings and still to this day love baby gap for my little girl. I also fell in love with it for my little man, I have a slight obsession with their logo hoodies and I love all the hats, jeans, and sweaters they come out with.

Gymboree
I have always loved gymboree for their head to toe put together colorful, fun, and age appropriate looks. There is nothing cuter then a little man in head to toe gymboree.

NEXT I love NEXT for their unique spin on kids clothes, some of their stuff is to die for cute!!

The Childrens Place I love to shop childrens place because when they do put out cute pieces, they are super adorable.

77 Kids
The whole time I was pregnant, we would search high and low for the perfect outfits for my little man to match his daddy. Well we found that in 77 Kids, they take some of the more popular adult fashions and shrink them down into mini size. We love it!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment