Saturday, July 23, 2011

Little Super Hero

Since I have been dressing my children I have always been against "character" clothing, I always thought it as being cheap and just not stylish. Well then I discovered Gaps Junkfood tees and I slowly started allowing my little girl to wear some of her favorites. On a couple forums I frequent I recently seen a ton of hype over the newest Gap Junkfood line, after checking it out for myself I can see what all the hype was about, I am in love!!!! There is a ton of cute jeans, shirts and hoodies. After a little more searching I found a ton of super cute super hero inspired clothing.


Photobucket


Outfits from Baby Gap, Sadly these are only available in toddlers sizes, they left out the infants and big boys :(

Shoes by Converse sold at Journeys Kidz


But don't be sad, I found a few goodies for the smallest super heros

Photobucket


Superman Onesie by Hot Topic

Batman Tie Onesie by BKchic Boutique

Batman Pacifier Holder from Etsy
Batman Pjs by Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment